Clusters of red spots on calf, feel similar to bumpy heat rash and mosquitoes bites on inner leg. Could this be inter linked?

Hi, I have recently started to have clusters of red spots come out on my calfs. They look an feel similar to bumpy heat rash but also have whiteheads on them. I work in construction in Darwin where it can get very hot and I also attract Mosquitos like nobodies business - all mainly, bites appear on my legs. Could any of this be interlinked? I keep my skin well washed and clean outside of work
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013