Cluster of pimples on right cheek, recurring condition. Using proactive for acne. Cure?

I have a cluster of big pimples on my right cheek, they always seem to come back in the exact same place too in clusters. I get pimples on other places on my face only except they they come one by one not in clusters and they tend to go away faster. It s so problematic for me as alot of times people ask me what happened to my face on that part, please tell me if there is anything that i can do to help this problem. and what could be the cause of it. Currently I use proactive for my acne however it doesnt seem to be working.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013