Cluster of bumps on left forearm, thighs, grey skin discoloration, pink color bumps. Cure?

I have tiny clusters if bumps on my left forearm , and now my right hand/forearm and one small cluster on each of my thighs. They don t itch . And the first clusters of bumbs appeared on my left forearm alone a scratch I had, that area has now turned grey at the center of the bump cluster. And these bumps are tiny, like pin pricks, but in clusters of maybe 10+ of them. They aren t itchy, and they are a pinkish color. The only cluster that changed color so far is the aforementioned one. Please help
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013