Cluster of bumps on left foot, spreading, itchiness. Causes and treatment?

I have a cluster of red bumps on my left foot on the left side toward my heal. They are very itchy. I have had them for two weeks now and starting to spread on that same side. At first they were white and big but now they are small and itchy, no more white.. Any idea what it could be. I have tried creams, sprays, etc.. i need answers!
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of ATOPIC ECZEMA may be the cause for your sufferings.

possible causes include;

-hereditary and environmental factors play an important role
-there is a strong familial predisposition to allergic diseases like asthma,eczema and hay fever
--Besides allergens, emotional stresses and parental attitudes can also cause this condition

treatment option;
homeopathic medicines are best choice for you,for compete cure.
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you