Cluster headaches, severe ear pain, CT showed muscle spasms. Root cause?

I ve been having horrible intense pain headaches. Seen neurologist and he says they re cluster headaches. He put me on 10 mg Percocet prn, 600 mg gabbepentin 3 x day and topamax . I was only able to endure topamax for one week and stopped taking it. I also stopped the gabbepentin. I take the pain med only if I m crying in pain. I dont want to mask the pain, I want to find the source. CT scan just showed muscle spasams and ins turns down MRI. I have horrible ears. I ve had reconstruction on both years ago and about 2 yrs ago my left ruptured again. Can this be causing headaches?? Also, I clench my jaw really bad ( do not grind) and have for probably 20 years. Could this be TMJ causing headaches? I ve been to chiropractors, added magnesium to my diet, no caffeine and started yoga. Please help me figure out how to rid myself of these debilitating headaches forever. Oh and the same thing happened last year for a few months then went away. They came back around the same time of year. Dr calls it seasonal cluster headaches. Thanks in advance for your time!
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013