Cluster headaches following 6th nerve palsy. Have peripheral neuropathy. No pain relief with medication. Suggestions?

following 6th nerve palsy lasting 5 months I developed severe cluster headaches on a daily basis. Usually burning cold feet preface an attack. I have peripheral neuropathy from chemical over exposure in the past. I am 71 years old. I am not diabetic but have some marginal abnormal auto immune blood results. I am at the end of my tether with the headaches. Have tried many different neurological meds and have no pain relief and considerable side effects with (eg) Lyrica and high dose Prednisone .
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013