Cluster headaches, TIA, aneurysm, dents in skull. MRA, MRI, CAT scan done. Treatment?

Hi I have been diagnosed with cluster headaches. Approximently 2 months ago I was admitted in hospital for questionable TIA & Aneurysm on right front side. I had MRA , MRI, CAT Scan and seen a Neurosurgeon and Neurologist . The Neurosurgeon felt it was not an Aneurysm and the Cluster Headache were something different. I still have the headaches and now have DENTS & LUMPS on my skull in the area were I get my headaches. Is this a reason for concern?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012