Cloudy urine in the morning, nausea, excessive hunger, brownish tinge in discharge, trying to conceive. Pregnancy signs?

I ve been having cloudy urine since 10 days just the 1st moning one, nausea for last 2 days. Its my day 31 of the cycle and the nausea is gone. I m excessively hungry and today i saw a brownish tinge in my discharge jut once this morning and no more today.My periods are expected in 2 days. I m TTC and wondering if these signs indicate pregnancy or am I just too excited about the prospects.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013