Cloudy substance seeping out of penis before urination. What could it be, treatment?

When I am about to urinate I notice there is a cloudy substance seeping out of my penis . (only time I notice it is when im about to pee) it does not burn until im almost finished utinating but the pain is not unbearable and it goes away after a short time.. It only happened twice (last two days) and im sure its not pre-cum , please help me im terrified.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you are passing cloudy liquid before urination .

This is an excessive secretion of Bulbo -Urethral glands located in urethra mostly because of inflamation of urethra (Urethritis).

Please get your routine urine test and urine culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to.

Please take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefexine along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin twice daily and urine alkaliser thrice daily.Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report.

Ensure to drink more water.To keep your urine dilute This will help to control dysuria.