Clot or ganth below ear. Increasing. What is the disease? What specialist to visit?

Hello Dr, My brother is getting a clot (ganth) below the ear , what is that disease and also can you recommend as which specialist we shall visit for this sufferring ... please advise is there from past 6 months before it was less and now its increased , sometimes that pains and even swallowing the food is getting difficult these days...
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
I would like you to meet an ENT doctor for examination and some tests. I am afraid i cannot tell you the diagnosis without looking at him and i would like you to upload a picture of the lesion if possible.