Clot has started to bleed and has travelled to the other side of his brain

please help me =( You might of seen me post a question about strokes when he was alive, i thought he was going to make it but today they said that the clot has started to bleed and has travelled to the other side of his brain and there was nothing they could do to stop it. If they done surgery on him it would have killed him straight away. We all got called in at 1am this morning and when i went in he was really white, my dad is really tanned but lastnight he was like a ghost. They didnt know that he was bleeding in his brain until this morning because they done a scan. I held his hand around 2am this morning and his hands were freezing and the coldness was making its way up his body, his body was dying out slowly and his face was boiling. The docs said theres nothing they can do, theyv tried medication but they cant get on top of nothing, eveyrthing is taking over inside him and they cant stop it. So they said lastnight that he will die by the morning, this morning i went down they told us he was braindead, so even if he did wake up which wouldnt of happend, he wouldnt know who we were or where hes from or nothing because his brain was completly dead and there was no activity in it at all. 2days ago his heart rate was was about 160 which was way over the limit but erlia on it was 40. it was going down and down every minute or so. They said that if hes not gone by 12 then they would take all the machines off him and let him slip away slowly by himself because he was suffering. But he died himself at 11.15am this morning, thats when his heart stopped. Im so shocked. Its hard to accept, me and him were so close and only 2wks ago i was joking and laughing with him and now hes dead :(. But i know he would have ratherd been dead than be in a wheelchair not being able to do nothing for himself. When i was with him 3days ago he kept pulling the mask off his face and pulling the needles out of himself, its like he wanted to die. Everyone kept telling him hes gonna get better and hel be out in a couple of months but look where he is now. Eveyrone kept lying to him about him going to make it. He had a touch of pneumonia aswel. Things are moving so quickly, even his brother is organising his funeral already :(. I went to say goodbye to my dad erlier and it was upsetting, being here at home feels the same. he didnt live with us but its like hes still here. idk what to do, all i feel like doing is crying but thats not gonna do nothing. Im upset coz im never gonna see him again. how do you get over things like this? i think im gonna be like this forever :( omg! im a girl
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009