Closing my eyes while standing or sitting makes me dizzy and nautious

Closing my eyes while standing or sitting makes me dizzy and nautious. I become dizzy and nautious when i close my eyes. I can either be sitting down or standing...its rare i become dizzy or nautious laying down unless i have a severe headache . upon opening my eyes again, the dizyness takes a moment to pass....or if i put my head down on a desk i start to feel better usually, the nautious feeling takes longer to go away though. I have been diagnosed with inner hear problems, where the liquid will not drain as well as in other people, but i dont see how i could be sitting for a few hrs at work, decide to close my eyes for a min to rest them from the computer screen and then i get dizy, it doesnt seem like the balance of fluid in my ears could play a roll in my symptoms. I could understand if i was laying down and got dizzy, but this doesnt make sence to me.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Feb 2011