Close to menopause, cervical polyps. Surgery removed polyps from uterine lining. Hysterectomy advised. Treatment?

I had a DNC procedure last year to remove several cervical polyps as well as a couple in the uterine lining. I went back for my annual this year and they found another one on the cervix but it was larger than last time. I had it removed yesterday and the Dr said if this continues that a hysterectomy is in my future. Are there any other treatments? I m close to menapause - I keep thinking that maybe that will reduce the frequency of these polyps.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012