Clomid- 3 days late, brown discharge on wiping- Pregnant. Is this implantation bleeding ?

Clomid - 3 days late, brown discharge on wiping- Pregnant? I have irregular cycles and have been consulting a practitioner to chart out my fertility/ ovulation times in order to conceive. I have been put on Clomid. It has been 3 cycles with a one month break in between, but no conception has occured. With clomid this time, i was supposed to have a 30 day cycle, but I am about 3 days late. I have been getting some (not all) symptoms - back pain , headaches and sour taste in the mouth. Also, past two days I have noticed a light brown discharge, which is a little more dark today, but is seen only when I insert my finger . I have taken 2 tests, one as recent as yesterday, which has been negative. what should I do? Is this implantation bleeding ?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011