Clogging in ear due to bumps with persistent drainage, blurred vision. What is the cause?

One week ago I woke up and had a clogged war in one side and then a sudden jaw stiffness . I went to sleep on the other side and woke up with a clogged ear then on my right side. It has been clogged all week and I was feeling the water move to where it felt like it was about to come out. No relief. I tried multiple drops and an ear syringe . Then I noticed pus coming from a bump when I would swab. Like a pimple or cyst . Dry yellow pus in my ear as well. Now I woke up today and there is a smaller bump in my other ear that hurts. No puss. I also today have noticed that last year I fell and hit my head very hard on cement and have had a bump on the site there since then and it is hurting today for some reason. I have been feeling very tired this month sleeping about 12 hours for about 3 weeks. And I also have noticed this month my vision is getting blurry to things far away. I have always had excellent eyesight and with all of these symptoms have read that the bumps could mean brain tumor . I am having trouble reading things on the tv that I have always been able to see and highway signs that are large I can t read until directly under them. Please supply me with what steps I should take. A lot of times I go to doctors and get brushe aside so I m wondering what do I do to let them know this could be urgent and what you think this may be. I was waiting until the drainage went away. Excused the right ear pimple with drainage with thoughts that it happened because of the wetness. But now with a left war bump and bad pain and the drainage not going away and all other symptoms am worried.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012