Clogged pore on vaginal lips. Had shingles in the past. Should I be tested for herpes?

I have my first clogged pore on one of my vaginal lips . What can I do to help it go away. And can it be more than just a clogged pore? Have been sexually agressive this past week. Married for 23 years and been with same person seens age 16. I do have an out break of shiggles on my scalp at this time, two to three week in. Doubt that would have anything to do with having problem in question. Not the first time having shuggles and unfortunately it does effect being tested for STDs because shiggles is concidered a herpes viruse. My concern is getting a true STD herpes viruse especially being married with no other partners. ... I do have a very sexually active 21 year old son in the house that has used my shaver and bath scrubby in the past. (?)
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012