Clogged nostril at night, sore throat, nose bleeds, chronic halitosis. Sinus rinse done. Treatment?

For past 4 years I have had one nostril clogged, especially at night, and I have been using Children’s Otrivin drops to sleep undisturbed. Recently started using Flixonase, but still awake after 4 hours sleep. Three weeks ago I had a sore throat , which has subsided, except now feels sore only when I swallow . Recently saw blood smears in one nostril when I wipe with tissue, but not present now. I also seem to have chronic halitosis . Whenever I perform a sinus rinse (Neti pot), I feel better for a few hours then get terribly congested for many days after. What can be my problem?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013