Clogged left ear, hearing loss, pressure, pus, head injury. On antibiotics for infection. Cure?

My left ear is clogged, I cant hear anything out of it. It feels like there is a lot of pressure in it and i get sharp pains in it through out the day. There is puss in the mornings. I got kicked in the head about four weeks ago playing rugby, but i didnt have pain for about two weeks after the fact. I am taking antibiotics to stop the infection, for the most part the pain is gone, but i cant really hear anything out of the ear.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012