Clogged ears with ringing in the ear. Throbbing headaches. Is it life threatening?

I ve been sick for a week. With some kind of flu/ cold . I also have a clogged ringing ear with muffled sound. I ve had throbbing headaches on and off during the week. A few minutes ago I got into a shouting match with my nagging girlfreind. I was furious! When I sat down my brain started throbbing so much like I have never felt before. As I am writting this feel calmer and the throbbing has diminished. My question is: can a person die from this? I totally felt like my head was going to explode. trying to stay relaxed now. Any advice on the ringing/clogged ear would be helpful aswell. Thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013