Clogged ears and congestion in the head, loss of smell and taste. Not responding to augmentin. Numbness in the hand. What is the next solution?

I have had head congestion, my ears feel clogged as if I m underwater, and I can t taste or smell anything for going on 2 weeks now. I was given Amox/Pot Clav 875mg to take twice a day ( Augmentin generic). I been taking it since Monday almost a week now and I feel no improvement. I m also starting to feel my hands a bit numb now. I ve tried several over the counter decongestants as well. How long is this supposed to last??? And what should I do if the antibiotics are not working?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013