Clogged ear, unable to hear, sore to touch, painful while chewing. Any ideas?

My left ear feels clogged, I am unable to hear anything on left side, it is sore to touch and painful while chewing. If I blow my nose I get temporary (10 second) relief but its a high pitch squeak- 10 seconds of relief- then the pressure, pain and hearing loss resumes. My right ear is fine. Any ideas? I have minor allergies and sinus issues occasionally, but never this. Very frustrating and scary. Tried ear drops, ear rinse, no relief.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012