Clogged ear, sneezing and runny nose. Pain in the forehead. Antihistamine for allergy presribed. Right medication?

Hi, I had an allergy last december of I dont know where it came from and I only it only on my left nose , constant sneezing , clogged left ear. But much begin January I got fever twice and unbearable pain inside my left nose up to my forehead . I went to a doctor and she prescribe me to take antihistamine tablet for allergy and glucocortisonsteroid spray for both nose for the infection. Until now I still have that painful tingling inside my left nose and still have that clogged ears and headache. What should I do? Please help me...this is really irritating and its been and almost 2 mos.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013