Clogged ear, prescribed a nasal spray. Will this give relief ?

I have a clogged ear, been to an ENT specialist today and he prescribed me with nasal spray (I have bronchitis ) that includes Xylometalozine and Zinnat - 2 times a day x a week. he claims I have liquids (probably he said) behind my ear and it shall be released with the antiobiotic. I am a manager of a high-grossing buffet at a movie theatre, also a student and I find it hard to function a single day like this. will it be over soon as he said?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013