Clogged ear, popping sound and itching in the ear post formation of knot behind it, no wax production. How can I do away with this?

Hello, about 3 months ago my right ear became clogged. A couple of weeks went by it still being clogged i decided to get a ear candle. It helped for about 2 days and i began to notice a popping sound in my ear. I have tried Debrox , Olive oil, Zyrtex and even exhaling air into my air to stop it from popping. Nothing has worked. I noticed a small knot behind my ear and since then my left ear has began doing the same popping/ crackling sound. The left ear also now itches constantly. I have noticed that my ears does not produce wax i havent seen any which is weird. What can i do to stop this?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012