Clogged ear, difficulty in hearing post using twisted sheet of paper to relieve itching, used ear-drops. Treatment required?

Hello? I tisted a sheet of toilet paper to itch the inside of my ear. That was two days ago. When I did it, it relieved the itching, but it hurt really bad right afterward. The pain went away in a while, but it then felt clogged. I think some hearing might be lost because when my phone was ringing I could not easily locat it as I normaly can. I used some eardrops yesterday and it seemed a little better. Today I feel like my ear is clogged, like it has water or something inside. I am trying to decide if I should go to the hospital or see a doctor, or if it will just get better on it s own. What should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
You might have got swelling of ear canal after itching. You should take
Tab cefpodoxime 200 twice
Tab diclomol thrice
Tab allegra 120 once
For 5 days
Then see some ENT SPECIALIST near you to get your ear cleaned if required. Dont put any drops without consultation.