Clogged ear. Using Dewax for ear wax removal. Will it remove all the wax?

Hi i have been using Dewax from last two three days for removal of wax. The ear is all clogged and its has removed some which came floating outside but a big chunk is left still inside. There is no pain. I want your advise on removal of softened wax still inside. Can i use warm water in syringe ( Injection without needle) to wash my ear and how long can i be using Dewax for ? can i take keep using it in anticipation that it will remove all wax from in sometime. Franky each time i only used 3-4 drops once in a day for 4 days.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi and thanks for the query,
Do not use syringe or any other method to remove wax. Its unsafe.
Please visit an ENT specialist.
If you want to soften the wax you should put atleast 5 drops 5 times daily for a week.
Wax that is deep inside the canal will not come out no matter how many days you continue to put dewax. So it has to be removed by an ENT.
Regards, Dr Kishori.