Clitoris swollen, splitting upwards, sharp sensation. Is this normal? Will the skin grow back?

When I was bathing,I recently found out that my clitoris was a little bit swollen and the clitoris skin was splitting upwards(just a little) and thus revealing the inner part of the clitoris(which is darker in colour).It s painless though,but the inner part of the clitoris is more sensitive so I tend to get a sharp sensation when I wash it.I ve never had sex before.Is this normal for everyone?Will the skin grow back?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013