Clitoris hood swollen, hurt while urinating. Having urine infection. How to get relief from swelling?

hello, a few days ago my clitoris hood was swollen and it hurt when i went to urinate, then a few daya later the swelling went down but then my labia minora was swollen and it still is,i went to the hospital and they tested my urin sample and it came positive for A uti , I didnt tell her about the swelling because i was embarrased, they gave me trimethoprin but cannot send my sample to the lab becuase my doctor has to do that, how do i make the swelling go away or is it part of the infection? thankyou
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012