Clitoris hood, labia itchy, swollen, have mucus like discharge. How to cure?

Two days ago, I noticed my clitoris, clitoris hood and labia were realty itchy and a little swollen and I started to have clear, watery, mucus like discharge . Now its even more swollen and really red and blotchy. I thought maybe it was a yeast infection so I started to rinse with a vinegar and water mixture. That took the edge off the itching but its still so swollen and I think maybe the vineger irritated my clitoris. What is this?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012