Clitoral stimulation at nights. Why have I started to bleed? What are the clots between lips?

Hi, I like to masturbate at night, before i go to sleep, and it s only clitoral stimulation. Lately i have been bleeding afterwards, and tonight, i had HEAVY bleeding with massive jelly like clots, i was leaking blood so badly that i had to step in the shower and wait for the water to run clear. I had this sensation to pee, i thought i felt something gooey, but it didn t come out. i jumped back in the shower to wash myself with some female care soap, but felt around down there first and pulled out three or four quarter sized clots caught between the lips of my womanhood. I am not currently sexually active, and have not had a partner in six years.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012