Clitoral pain, itchiness on labia minora, white discharge, burning sensation at vaginal opening. Cure?

Hi last week my clitoris started hurting and it was a bit uncomfortable but then the next day it was gone so i thought i was fine but then my labia minora and my vaginal hole started itching. I have some white-ish discharge , but it s not too thick and it doesn t have an odor of any sort... so because of that i don t think I have a yeast infection . and now when i shower and soap down there it burns a little bit near the vaginal hole and it s not a constant itching... mostly just when I go to wipe or at night time. an help you could give would be helpful!
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  31 Awaiting Answer