Clingen forte, cause of remains in the mornings ?

I have been prescribed to use clingen forte for 7 days. At night (around 10 pm)after inserting the capsule into the vagina , i slept still for at least 3 hours, then i peed, and in morning 7 when i woke up i found some remains of capsules have come out in my panties, why is it so.? is there any problem with body that it is not dissolved or is it i haven t inserted it properly ? please answer ..
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012
Hello mam, it is very common as the remains you noticed are a part of the drug delivery system of the capsule, the drug has already been absorbed so just relax and keep taking the pill regularly.