Clicking in the rib just below the sternum, constant rattling with chest and back pain. How to get rid of it ?

I have rib just below the sternum that clicks in and out of place (this had happened for years so not too worried) about 3 months ago it sempt to have got stuck under another rib and I was in some pain but again I didn t worry too much as I managed o get it back in place. since then though I have had a constant rattling just under the rib when I breath that causes chest pain on that side and back pain . I think there may be an air pocket. also sometimes it sounds like i m whistling when I breath. Can you advise how I can get rid of this please.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013