Clicking, beeping sounds from jaw on yawning, ear pain. Curable condition?

Hi. I am 23 years old and got a problem like while I m yawning some sound coming from my leftside jaws like clicking or beeping of drum. And it is since last few years it rarely painful and sometime pain in ear also. I haven t went to the doctor. I just wanted to know that is it curable or ant treatment needed for that???
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013
Hello ,
Its nothing to worry & dont think so ur problem will be solve if u take these medicine properly for 30 days minimum
1.Tab.Sarivadi bati 2tab bid
2. Entrops oil 2 drops both ears twice daily