Cleft lip, is it can be repaired ?

My son had is lip spilt from the time he was born. He had difficulty in sucking. I saw a pediatricina. He said it needs to be operated for this. Will his lip will be OK after the surgery.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Sep 2009
  Anonymous's Response

yes sure..i know of a freind whos daugther had similar problem..she got the operation she is 22 years, going to be married in next dont worry..

yes cleft lip can be repaired and in good surgeons hand we cannot make out any scar after operation..
Even my son had the proplem. Now the doctor has done the surgery. Now he donot have problem and he looks fine also
I know a good pediatric surgeon who does good work on cleft lip, He did not my sisters son in New Delhi. If you want I can connect you to him with details of his address.