Cleared from STD. Having burning sensation during urination. What could it be?

Okay well I had STD about 3 months ago went to the doctors about it got a swab then took the meds a week later it all cleared up. Okay today I went in the shower and went for a Pee first no problem, then I took a shower then had this weird burning / sharp pain inside my penis and I was like UMM? wtf.. So I got out went to the toilet again tried to go a little bit of pee came out but started to burn again Ive not had any sexual intercourse for the last 3 months since I got STD and when I had it i never had the burning pain when I pee d so now im thinking whats wrong? I attend to panic a lot about these certain places Im 24 years old if thats relavent.. Please give me some advice thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013