Clear watery discharge and diarrhea after unprotected sex. What is causing this?

Hi, I had unprotected sex on the 5th of January 2013 and was due for my period on the 15 of January, but on the 12th, I experienced a clear discharge with a brown tinge for about 4 days. It wasn t enough to fill a tampon , and on the third day I forgot to put in a tampon and no spotting or anything was found in my underwear or when I used the restroom. I now have a clear, almost watery discharge and have been having sever diarrhea . What could be the cause?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
Hello ma'am and welcome.

The cause could simply be the act of intercourse in itself, and is more often than not related to either women who have recently started their active sexual life or in women who have had rough sexual intercourse. Either way, if the discharge does continue, although it is most probably harmless, it would be best to visit your doctor and get yourself examined.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.