Clear vaginal discharge, pain on urination, hurts on inserting finger. Do not want to use garlic or yoghurt. Other home remedy options?

Hi, my name is Amber, I am a 14 year old girl who is quite confused on something and I can t seem to figure out what it is or how to fix it. I thought at first that I may have a vaginal yeast infection but now I m not so certain. Some days, nothing burns or hurts and everything is fine, but some days, a clear film comes out and it hurts to urinate and continues to hurt for at least 20 minutes after, then goes away. I sexual activity, it hurts to even have a figure inserted into my vagina. I don t believe in medication and would like a home remedy without having my mother know. I seen that putting garlic into your vagina works, but I m not comfortable with that and I don t own any plain yoghurt either. I would really appreciate some help. Thank you so much if you can help me.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012