Clear vaginal discharge. Positive pap smear test for low grade cells in cervix. Are these related or is there a chance for pregnancy?

Hello, my period is 19 days late as of today. I took two pregnancy tests the last one was less then a week ago, Both are negative. I am having a little clear discharge once in a while but nothing major. I did have intercourse around the time of my ovulation(early-mid december) and am unable to get into a doctor in my town for a cpl months. Im wonering if it perhaps could do with my having a positive pap test recently for low grade cells on my cervix?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013