Clear substance discharge in 35 weeks of pregnancy

hi im 35 weeks and 5 days gone iv got 4 weeks left and a couple of days yesterday i went to the loo and after i finished i wiped and had a clear substance like a stringy see through not smelly jelly stuff just want to know what it might be many thankx kelly
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
You will get a similar sticky substance during the last few days but if at all you pass clear watery substance see your doctor soon.
hi yeah i no but is it my mucus plug thats what i want to know so i can be settled then many thanx
OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
You can be settled for now,but any signs of pain,cramping,bleeding,watery discharge go see your doctor.
so its not my mucus plug ?
OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
This is mucus but he plug will be more like a glob of jelly,not stringy discharge.
its stringy and it was like a glob of jelly and see through not smelly at all