Clear streak in eye. No pain or discomfort. What could it be?

I will be going to an opthamologist tomorrow. Since yesterday there is a small clear like streak in my Scleral in my right eye. Yesterday, I thought it would be a piece of hair or particle, as it would feel a tiny bit irritating, and I would remove it. Upon my thorough observation on my eye, I saw the streak, and have used Visine Totatlity. I can see fine, it doesnt hurt, or its not that irritating, but it is a tiny bit irriating. If the eye wasn t such a sensitive organ I would have reached in and sort of if possible taken in out, as long as it was foriegn born, not in born within the eye. I am so curios because of the fear of the what the opthamologist will say tomorrow during my emergency visit. What do you think it could be?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
is the clear streak in cornea or in the white potion of the eye?

is it red or surrounded by enlarged vessels

do clarify then we could help u..

in any ways from what it appears to be innocous n don't worry for tommorow

the eye sp. Wil relieve you from all fears