Clear, sticky vaginal discharge, cramps, no periods, have Mirena. Cause?

I have had the Mirena for nearly 4 years now. I do not have periods. However, if I am very stressed out, I get horrible cramps and spot for a day or two. My concern, more, is that I have a clear, mucus , sticky discharge from my vagina . Comes out all times of day and night (I ve began to wear pantiliners because of this) and more recently, when I am using the toilet, quite a lot comes out. I ve read that mostly, this would occur during ovulation . But I am concerned/curious as to what is causing this and if I should be worried. There is no pain or itching, aside from occassional cramps that I have considered normal since I had the Mirena placed.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012