Clear sticky mucus in throat. Had shoulder operation recently.

Hi, I am getting excessive mucuous in my throat every 20 minutes which I spit out. I don t get any coming from my nose . It is clear sticky and sometimes bubbly and I don t get much warning when it is about to happen except for a tickle in my throat. This has been going on for about a month now, just under a wekk after I had a shoulder operation.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012
there is no connection of the mucus in throat and shoulder operation
you could be having a throat infection which could be causing you to spit out mucus, or the acidity in the stomach has gone up causing you to spit out mucus.
i would suggest get reviewed by a physician to examine you,
hope have answered your query.