Clear sticky discharge, nausea, tiredness. History of pcos, operation to remove cyst, fallopian tube drainage. Possible causes?

For the last few days I have been getting a clear sticky discharge (looks like sperm ), nausea and feel really tired. I have looked online and seen it could be ovulation. My last period was July 10th so surely this is too long ago to be ovulating now? I have pcos and last year had an operation to remove a large cyst from my left ovary and to drain both my Fallopian tubes . I am 31 and have never had this discharge before.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012