Clear runny nose, sneezing, viral fever mostly at mornings. Possible kidney issue or sinus infection?

Hi Doctor, I have clear runny nose and sneezing , particullarly while wake up in the morning. Allegara and cetrizen tablets wont helped for this.Both the tablets , just stopped the runny nose for 1 day. Same for Nasonac spary - Just stopped for one day. When I wake up in the next morning - again sneezing & running nose started. Met doctor and took CT scan . There is no sinus infection . Met doctor to check my lungs. They make a test by checking my air pressure and told no problem. I noticed that I have high sneezing and running nose - when I took a water. Based on water quantiy - the symptom is increasing or decreasing. In the past - I have sneezing only after path. It is just 5 minutes. I got severe viral fever last year. My Platelet count got reduced to below 1.5. When I am ok - the running nose started and continuing till date. I have polups in my left nose and my nose bone is not in a stright position. Is there any chance for fluid leak ? Is there any chance for lung infection ? Is there any chance for Kidney problem? I feel like my nerves are lakcing the strength/weaken day by day.. My fingers are making typing after sneezing. Can anyone cure this problem.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013