Clear pore like spots and swollen lymph nodes on scrotal area. Herpes?

Hi there doc, I've got a bit of a problem with my scrotal area.
I noticed a few, like 1-2 mm wide clear spot things down there... they look like pores, but I'm not sure.
I have a swollen lymph node on the left...

there's like 10 of them, and all have burst. I've had them abotu 3 days now, and they are taking their time to start healing... as it's so close to my nether regions, I need to get it checked out really... but i googled some symptoms and bunches of people are saying "herpes"... doubt it... year long, long term relationship with a single girl... so I SERIOUSLY doubt it's herpes.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013