Clear mucus from vagina, painful stomach. Is it an infection?

I just had clear mucus like stuff come from my vagina when i went to pee and wiped. Ive been on the depo shot for 13 years. I had been havin pains in my stomach for weeks and weeks. Went to my primary doctor, she said it possibly cud be something viral. Well the pain didnt stop so i went to the E.R. They did blood work, tested my urine , and did a EKG . They said everything was fine. The pains kinda went away, but not all the way. Now with this mucus, its got me worried. Should i be worried tht its something serious or maybe just a infection?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013