Clear mucus discharge in throat, painful to eat or drink, taking antibiotics. History of pneumonia

Okay HI, I have a lot of mucus (clear color some yellow fragments) constantly coming out of my throat . I am not really eating or drinking anything since everytime I do eat/drink/ swallow I feel as if there is a rock in my throat and the food or drink is hitting which gives me pain. I went to a doctor earlier in the week, they gave me an antibiotic by that was for a fever case. Last year I got a pneumonia variation, I want to know if this could be pneumonia or bronchitis or any respiratory infection. It is 10:25 P.m., is this something I should could to the hospital now? Or should I wait to meet with my doctor tomorrow? Thanks, A reply the faster the better.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012