Clear liquid oozing from forehead, irritated. What could this be?

Dr. Prasad, I played basketball about 5 hours ago and am now just relaxing on the couch and felt something dripping down my forehead . The first few times i wiped it away thinking it was just water or something dripped on me but after it kept coming back, I went to check it out in the mirror. I noticed a clear liquid that looked like sweat forming in a dime sized spot on the middle right side of my forehead. It is still forming and seems a little irritated now but I am not sure if that is because i have been holding tissue paper against it to stop it. what could this be?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012