Clear liquid discharge from pimple. Tooth abcess due to tooth decay?

I have watery fluid sticky clear fluid coming out of a pimple from squeezing it a little now it s swollen and feels like a huge lump underneath and the skin is red sore and peeling it feels rubbery too not normal it feels hot also and stinging and cold when air is blown Could it be from a tooth abcess coming put of my face cause my tooth is decaying. It feels like it spreads easily when pressure is applied and Derm said I ve got cystic acne but does this seem right!!
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013